Wednesday, January 02, 2008

One of my wish come true :-)






Do you know the meaning of the blue rose?


The Blue Rose represents fantasy, impossibility and the unattainable. It also represents hoping for a miracle and new possibilities and opportunities. Blue roses that were known to the orient Magical.


Well that's all about the meaning of the blue rose. :-) And Today i received 25 roses from my beloved secret admire. My secret admire knew exactly which color of the rose that I like but just one special reason behind it , my secret admire didn't know t. I wont tell you also what is the reason behind it. :-) But one day in the future u will know it or if u really really want to know then come to my house at Wangsamaju i will tell you.:-) But dearest secret admire Thank you so much for your lovely blue rose. I'm so happy to day once i received it from the rose's deliverer. Very very happy and surprise though just only saw the rose's deliverer I already know who you are my dearest secret admire, esp your hand writing :P. I will never ever forget this happiness time. Smell the rose make me feel very fresh and stop feel sleepy any more. Dearest Thank you so much for spending your precious time to rape and decorate the roses for me. Dannn......every time i look at it I can't hold my smile :-). Thank you so much , millions thank dearest. Love you so much and let start growing our love tree together. :-)

10 comments:

c ",)~davy said...

It's so lovely, i feel like envy with you. though i used to see those blue-rose but those i saw are not as beautiful as those you show... i think that the one you admir must be someone so sweet didnt he/she? you are lucky though...anyways, thanks for stoping by my blog, and happy new year !

SophoanTP said...

yes oun. My secret admire is kinda sweet person. Coz he/she knew that i love blue rose then bought it for me. Davy har oun eng dt need to feel envy with bong t, I think alot of people who want to give it to you but just u dt accept it from them. Bong niyay trov ot? :-). any way since now bong thank you so much to my belove secret admire and love him/her so much. Oh love oun davy too na.Thank na oun for ur comment.Happy new year!

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

woow nice of you to get 25 roses huh.. But that roses look like 24, how come they come in 25, that's strange...just doubt it.. hehehehe

ne ne that did u mean by: "...but just one special reason behind it , my secret admire didn't know t. I wont tell you also what is the reason behind it."

U meant that there's a special reason that u like blue roses?? What's that reason ha? Wanna know nas nek :D ching~

SophoanTP said...

hey hey.... why u really want to know mes? seem like u a the one who is my secret admire is it ? :-( and some more u even know there is only 24 blue roses ? :-( come on come on , u make me song-say heuy nek... but if it really you then oh my Buddha... help me please........ NO NO...It can't be t......can't be.... cant be.... please please......hik hik hik hik hik...... :D:D:D:D:D.......haaha...ot tell you t... sa-ek tell heuy.. huhu...u will know later in the future na dear.. love you so much and thank you so much. :*:*:*:*

---> Friendship will never end and it will remain the same 4ever.

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

mean na... I'm not d one te. For sure that secret admire must be some kind of handsome, sach sor, kor sor guy houy. How can it be me ha... About the 24 thingy.. for sure it makes sense. Anis, heng thing merl tov. Ke sale 6(1/2 dozen), 12(a dozen) 24(2 dozen) how can ppl sale 25 roses(2 dozen and 1?) vea min der! Think Logic man, think out size d' tank.. (bigger than a box) hahha

c ",)~davy said...

haha...seems like it's the girl topic out here, cause i didnt see any guy's comment though... haha... well, my both cuties sister, i dont think there are someone wanna give me such a sweet thing te, eventhough i was in cambodia lolz, because they only think that the one and only thing i like is eating, so all the time they call me out to eat... that y, even my birthday,some time my friends just call me out and tell me " you can eat whatever you like it's my treat". haha... even it's cause me to be fat but i still like it so it's not too bad... hm... yeah let start from the new thing this year, no more sad blog, sad entry, sad story, let this year full of love and care... haha....^^

Anonymous said...

Only one thing I want to know from here ! who give u these 24 blue roses ? I hope it's a girl not a guy because u accepted these roses. Please give me the answer as soon as possible. I'm looking and waiting for your answer. can you sent me a message also? I'm dying to know ... :(

vicheth

Anonymous said...

Back here again because I forget to say one sentence for you " Always miss you "

vicheth

SophoanTP said...

To A samlang--> yeah yeah i will try to think outside the tank na a somlang. hehe....but i still feel like u knew too much heuy na pouk mark .... :P:P:P... Nway thank you so much na dear, love you big big :*:*:*

To Davy: bong think it good like u think too na oun. Even though they dt gave u anything but at least they treat you to eat whatever u like.Nice of you to have such good friend who knew ur needs and wants. hheeh... Love ya pov

To VC: Boss VC , sorry my phone dt have credit and more than that whenever i want to sent sms to you, my phone always automatically off. But if to other pplz are ok. :P:P:P
And i will bring the person who gave me these roses to meet you one day after we love each other more than now.. :D

Anonymous said...

Let me vomit first before i say something. Who the heck is that blind guy? Why that guy is totally...?
Good luck and enjoy ur work!